Club Eddie Program
Best Hometown Bank is excited to announce our exclusive Club Eddie program. This program is designed to give children an opportunity to have a better understanding of how a bank works and at the same time have some unique and fun opportunities while they learn to save money and even earn interest on their account. So come in today to open a Club Eddie Account.
- Club Eddie is just for kids. If you are age birth to 21 years old, come join the club!
- Being a part of this exclusive club, you will enjoy your own Club Eddie transaction window, access to our coin machine, and special Club Eddie events for you and your family.
- Earn 0.25 % APY on your account balance in our own Club Eddie Savings ledger.
- This is a variable rate account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may be changed at our discretion without prior notice.
- A minimum of $10 is required to open the account. A minimum balance of $10 is required in the account daily to obtain the specified annual percentage yield. If your balance drops below $10, we reserve the right to close your account. Interest will not accrue on a balance of less than $10. Fees may reduce interest earned.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make your deposits. The Daily Balance Method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. APY accurate as of on the business day you make your deposits.
Eddie Eagle Coloring Contest
Enter your child for a chance to win a $10 deposit to their Club Eddie Account. Download the contest rules and picture of Eddie to enter.
- The contest is for children from ages 2 to 12 years old.
- The contestants will be given a coloring page of “EDDIE OUR EAGLE” designed by one of our own employees!
- Contestants will be judged in different age groups: 2-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and11-12.
- Each age group will have a WINNER who will receive $10.00 deposit to their ‘CLUB EDDIE ACCOUNT’
- On the BACK of the coloring page will be listed: the child’s name and parent/or guardian’s name along with the child’s age and a phone number and email address of the parent/or guardian.
These are the “rules” for the coloring contest:
- Color to the best of your creative ability.
- Try to stay within the lines!
- Be sure to list your name, your parent/guardian’s name, and your age on the back of the sheet.
- Remember, this is for fun. Your art will be hung up in the lobby of the bank from March 24th to April 17th, 2017.
- Be sure to return the coloring page before the deadline! FRIDAY, MARCH 24TH, 4:00PM.
- If you would like to have your piece of art back, you can pick it up between April 17th-29th.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Purchase will no increase of chance of winning.
- Odds of winning 1 in 5 per defined age group.
After April 29th, it will become the property of Best Hometown Bank.